Last updated: October 20, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as WEB pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, when accessing them. A cookie is only stored on these devices to personalize and facilitate the user’s browsing. Cookies are only associated to a user and his / her device, and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. The user may configure his / her browser to accept or reject the installation of cookies sent by the WEB site.
The cookies allow the WEB pages to function in a more agile manner and adapt to the preferences of the user, for example, by storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for WEB sites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising that is shown, more efficient.
What do cookies use this website for and what are they?
- Advertising: These types of cookies are used to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Cookies are often used to select content-based ads that are relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the look or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or your region. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with traffic news or local weather bulletins. These cookies also allow you to customize the text, font and other parts of the web pages.
- Analysis: These types of cookies, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. We can analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Techniques: These types of cookies allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|WordPress Stats and Comments
|Akismet Commenter Information
||Automattic collects information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information they collect depends on how the user sets up Akismet for the site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
||Google analytics generates two cookies.
- _ga – This cookie is used to distinguish users and records the IP address of the users computer.
- _gat – This cookie is used to throttle requests.
- _gid – This cookie is used to distinguish users.
||This site will create a cookie with the name “privacy_embeds” on user clients browsing your site to manage and store user consent to load the different third party embeds and tracking scripts.
||We may also collect other information that a visitor enters on the Site–such as a contact form submission, a search query, or Site registration.
How to disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser’s own options installed on your computer:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-which-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: check the browser documentation you have installed