The header usually includes contact information – name, address, e-mail address, and phone (where messages can be left) at the top of your resume. How the information is presented is your preference!
Present your name and contact information with some pride and style. Your name is the most important item on your resume, and should be the biggest thing on the page while still remaining a reasonable size. Selection of the font, layout, and style for your name and contact information permits you to individualize your resume in an expressive style of your professional taste and consistency within professional standards in your field.
You can include “about me” or “profile” in this section. In a paragraph of no more than 5 lines, you can explain briefly the type of professional you are and which values are most important to you.
Examples of about me
- I am an experienced joiner with well-developed skills and experience in groundwork, concrete finishing, and steel fixing and have worked in the construction industry since 1982. I am also a skilled laborer who has supported many different trades over the years. I have a full clean UK driving license with entitlement of up to 7.5 tonne. I am keen to return to work after a period of training and personal development which has broadened my skills and experiences.
- I am a flexible and experienced insurance administrator with excellent time management skills. I am a good communicator with proven interpersonal skills and am used to working in a team whilst also being capable of using own initiative. I am skilled In dealing with problems in a resourceful manner and negotiating to achieve beneficial agreement. I am always enthusiastic to learn and undertake new challenges.
Examples of personal statements to go into a personal profile
- If you are not sure what to say, or how to start, then consider selecting a combination of up to 5 sentences from the list below to create your own personal profile. Also, consider adding information relevant to the job description or duties that you may be expected to undertake – this makes it personal!
- I am an organized and efficient person with an enquiring mind.
- I am a flexible person seeking employment which will allow development, growth and make use of my existing skills.
- I am a good listener and learner, and am able to communicate well with people from all walks of life.
If you had come here because your are looking for a resume templates for your resume, visit our resume templates that we have designed for you.