To be an authorized affiliate of Templates Design Co., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the service as an affiliate. By signing up for the affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
- We monitor all referral activity of banners and coupons.
- Do not spam. Never, please. Instead, create great content to attract targeted referrals.
- You must have an active website, blog, Instagram or Facebook account on which you will be placing your link.
- All sales are tracked using discount coupons. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. In this sense, we will send you a monthly report of your referenced sales every month.
- Unethical use or abuse of our affiliate program, or a violation of these terms may result in the termination of your account.
- The agreement includes introducing an advertising banner in your blog’s sidebar (if available) and banners in your blog articles. You can see an example by clicking here. There are other ways to promote us such as newsletters and social media but the best way to promote is by writing an article for your audience and including your affiliate link in the article. If you write an informative article related to job search or resumes and include a (affiliate) link to our site, we can promote this article on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc).
- Your REFERENCE COUPON may NOT be used for your own purchases. Doing so will result in a reversal of commission and possible termination of your account.
- If we suspect that an order you referred is fraudulent we’ll hold on to the commission payment on that part until we find out more information.
- In the event of a chargeback or refund, the commission for this payment will be removed from your account and will not be taken into account for the next payment.
- Payments are sent out during of each next month via PayPal. For example, everything that you have earned in January will be paid during February.
- Accounts that are found to be referring customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Cheating to a potential customer in order to persuade them to purchase our product is strictly forbidden.
- You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment.
- In order to send you the monthly payments, we will need an invoice with your tax data.
- Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- All affiliates are signed up to receive affiliate newsletter, you can unsubscribe from this newsletter any time.
- We will remove unactivated accounts in 90 days of the date when application was approved. We’ll also remove accounts that have been inactive for over 90 days. By inactive accounts we mean that we don’t see any clicks coming from your webs.
- You may not issue any press release with respect to this agreement or your participation in the program; such action may result in your termination from the affiliate program. In addition, you may not say in any manner the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, or say you are part of Templates Design Co.
- Customers who buy products through this program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
- As a condition of your participation in the affiliate program, you agree that while you are a program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgements, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern email marketing, disclosures, endorsements, and paid reviews and all other anti-spam laws.
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this agreement or the program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
In accordance with what is established in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, you are hereby informed that the personal data you provide through the use of the forms on the website will be incorporated into a file owned by ALBERTO GARCIA CARRO, in order to manage your request and send you more detailed information. Also, ALBERTO GARCIA CARRO informs you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, cancellation, correction and disagreement by means of a letter to ALBERTO GARCIA CARRO, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As long as you do not tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any change, and that we have the consent to use them in order to be able to retain the relationship between the parties. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Article 21, we request your consent to be able to carry out advertising communications that we believe may be of interest to you, by e-mail, or by any other equivalent electronic means of communication.
Hey, one more thing! We never share your data with 3rd parties. You are safe with us.
Last updated: July 1st, 2019